Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Charm of Jennifer Lawrence


By Jorge Lion:

Jennifer Lawrence
To this amazingly talented and beautiful actress, to learn how to face the huge popularity she has been receiving is something that she’s dealt with astonishing genuineness as she still manages to stay on earth. After the booming success that finally shot her to stardom since she played the teenage heroine Katniss Everdeen in "The Hunger Games" interest in Lawrence has been peaking up. The film, which was set in a post-apocalyptic world where children fight to death in a competition, grossed nearly $ 700 million worldwide.

"Somehow, you can get ready for it," she says about her sudden fame. "I know if I do not want to be chased I have to take a different car and I've also learned not to let internet photos. When my face is everywhere else ‘cause of the movie then I worry. There are posters of me all over the place and when I see other people's posters everywhere I think they're heavy, no matter how they are in person or professionally. Therefore, that what is worries me most: be tiring people. "

Natural. That’s the way she is.

The 22 years old is one of the actresses who has given more than talk in recent years. Oscar nominee for "Winter's Bone" (Debra Granik, 2010), she gained enough popularity for her appearance in “X-Men: First Class”, Matthew Vaughn, 2011, playing Raven / Mystique which confirmed her as a rising star to role the film adaptation of Suzanne Collins’s "The Hunger Games", Gary Ross, 2012, great for many and far better than the "Twilight " for others (we only have to see the final chapter). Her most recent release (which ending two years of increasing height) is the romantic comedy "Silver Lining Playbook" by David O. Russell, starring Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro, has been pleasantly attention from critics. His role as Tiffany, a young widow sex addict, has given her another prize in her short career: a second nomination for a Golden Globe Award while outside they are already talking about a tough rivalry ahead the Oscar’s.

Above all, she is a devoted fan of this film’s director -"I love David O. Russell and I saw "I Heart Huckerbees" about 11 times in a week "- and she was exciting to work with Robert De Niro, who plays Cooper’s father. In one memorable scene, Lawrence goes toe by toe with the movie’s legend, launching an energetic monologue on his own face.

"I was, of course, aware that he was De Niro," he says, "but I wasn’t nervous. He is charming, normal and warm”. Safety in Lawrence comes from her childhood, growing up with two older brothers, who were crazy about horse-sport at their farm in Kentucky. Her first job in the business came up when she was spotted in New York.

As Katnis Everdeen
on Lionsgate's production
"The Hunger Games"
I was offered a lots of modeling contracts but I refused. I was like, 'the truth is that I think I will be an actress.' Doing that was silly but was probably the only time my confidence paid off. "

To crown fantastically what has been a fabulous year for the actress, AskMen magazine, has chosen her as the "most desirable woman in the world", according to an international survey published by the journal’s website. Last year, in the same survey, the star of "The Hunger Games" had occupied the 47th position, but now she jumped to the top of the list thanks to her role as eccentric young widow in "Silver Lining Playbook ".At least that’s the theory of the editor of AskMen, James Bassil. "In general, there is a feeling that is a bit more authentic than other actresses," theorized man. He added another factor in favor of the 22 year old girl: public still know little about it, as to figure out a negative opinion: "She is sweet, we have not seen her in tabloids in the last three or four years.” However, others have criticized the selection because Jennifer is not even remotely a voluptuous woman or perhaps sexy enough to give her a status of "most desired". Although, in my opinion, and honesty, that description has absolutely nothing to do with her body, which does not detract at all, be certainly, a very attractive woman. As soon as there is something, like to catch a celestial blue color enclosing her sad eyes or to breathe tenderness distilling his warm smile. But, most of all, her ability as a human being seems to raise her above others.

And it's true. If you take a look at her not even look like an actress. She isn’t narcissistic and she does not everything have to do with her. She’s the same wherever she is, even if she is having a movie or an interview or if she is surrounded by important people-or at least those ones whose believed important, which is impressive. You notice so she has the ability to make others happy, no matter what happens. Happiness follows wherever she goes. She has her own priorities. Knowing what is important. When you met her parents then you realize why she is that way. "She supports her family around her." Says Woody Harrelson about Jennifer: "It's an amazing girl. I think she has to do with the way a person was raised. And, of course, she was well grown. People around her are really, really nice. Many times, when people lose their heads, when they become famous, it's because they are insecure. She is not. You'd think the arrogance comes from thinking too much about yourself. But come to think too little. She does not need to take any airs. No need. Her people, her family, are all very important to her and they are always included in her life. Hes friends are great people. She has her head in place. "

Of course, Lawrence says performing is her job, not her life. She never learned drama, and she attributes her success to luck. And while she understands the fascination of what is she does, she is hurry up to note herself paid to just say a few lines, instead of revive patients or take away people from a burning building, which speaks volumes of their commitment to the around you.

"I'm still in touch with reality, and I can see this business for what it really is for me: a playground. I'm playing. I’m working imagining things. Nothing is real. None of this really matters. I have no sense of superiority. I feel just lucky, but not special. I do not think there is a moment when I feel I deserve it”, she says. "The celebrity and fame and acting are two separate things. Part of fame is very predictable. I'm not impressed by it. "

Conclusively wise words in the mouth of someone so young. Someone who does not mind being someone else than herself. "I'm a big believer in accepting yourself as you are and not worry about it," she says. That must be why she has earned the eyes of many of those whoever wants to work with her. And others who admire her and cheer her. Surely, others who are already madly in love with her. And, of course, this also won’t miss rivalry from actresses like Angelina Jolie, who, by the way, lost  the opportunity to play Tiffany in "Silver Lining Playbook" against her and recently declared, apparently stung by the girl’s success: What does she have that I have not? Of course, it is worth mentioning: Youth.

The muse of independent films is now Dior's new face


So far, his career is going up and all sail. Lawrence is now together with overproduction and should take the opportunity. Currently, she just finished rolling the Saga: "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" by the new director Francis Lawrence. "It's great to be back," she smiles. "I feel like a sophomore in high school because usually, the first day of work, is like the first day of school and you do not know if you'll make friends. In this film, I love everybody. "

Far as she is concerned, though, even more than her own popularity is Katniss Everdeen’s fame. "My biggest concern in taking this saga is that people could not get lost in my other films – if they always saw Katniss."


Time to time. What I am sure of: this actress has the sky as limit and it all seems she will not stop until she touches the Olympus of the immortals. Talent she has and conditions for it. We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment